THE MAN WHO LOVED HAUGESUND
This is the story about the poor Polish Moritz Rabinowitz who fell in love with the town of Haugesund in Norway, and became a wealthy clothes salesman. He was deported by the Nazi regime during the second world war, and never came back.
Gilbert's grim revenge
Gilbert is not a super hero. In fact, he is quite an ordinary kid, apart from one thing: Eggs are his nemesis. Gilbert and EGGS do not hit it off. EGGS have never led Gilbert anywhere except into highly awkward situations and throwing up at birthday parties. His friends have started to call him “Pukebert”.
Welcome to Films of Norway! We are a subscription service that provides our members with access to a selection of television shows, movies, clips, and other content streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices.
- Membership Your Films of Norway membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly renewal date, you authorize us to charge your next month's membership fee to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below). To use the Films of Norway service you must have Internet access and you must provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time ("Payment Method"). You can find specific details regarding your membership with Films of Norway by visiting our website and clicking on the "Payment" link available at the top of the pages of the Films of Norway website.
- Free Trial
- Your Films of Norway membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one week, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service. You will be notified during sign-up whether you are eligible for a free trial.
- We will bill your Payment Method for your monthly membership fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the monthly membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the "Billing details" link on the "Your Account" page. You will not receive a notice from us that your paid membership has begun.
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for our service will be billed on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paid membership. In some cases the timing of your billing may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Payments" link on the "Your Account" page to see your next payment date.
- Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by visiting our website and clicking on the "Payments" link at bottom of the page. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. You authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You can cancel your Films of Norway membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Films of Norway service through the end of your monthly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched movies or TV shows. To cancel, go to the "Payments" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. If Films of Norway changes the subscription fee or other charges for your subscription, we will give you at least 30 days advance notice of these changes by emaiL.
- Films of Norway Service
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a member of the Films of Norway service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- The Films of Norway service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your Films of Norway membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Films of Norway service and view movies and TV shows on a streaming-only basis. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- Your subscription is not accessible through any devices from outside the United States. We are limited by the rights that our content licensors grant to us.
- We continually update the Films of Norway service, including the content library. In addition, we may continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of movies and TV shows.
- We reserve the right to immediately terminate or restrict your account or your use of the Services or access to Content at any time, without notice or liability, if Films of Norway determines in its sole discretion that you have breached these Terms, violated any law, rule, or regulation, engaged in other inappropriate conduct, or for any other business reason. We also reserve the right to terminate your account or your use of the Services or access to Content if such use places an undue burden on our networks or servers.
- The quality of the display of the streaming movies and TV shows may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. Not all content is available in HD. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching a movie or TV show will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the movie or TV show you have selected and the configuration of your device.
- Passwords & Account Access
- The member who created the Films of Norway account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the Films of Norway account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should not reveal the password nor the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
- Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last Updated: 20 February 2019